Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - I have just been working 24/7



Hello, to all that are reading faithfully, it has been awhile. : (
It is not that I have nothing to say, it is that I haven't had a second to sit down and "say it" here on the blog, or on the phone, or via email!

For those of you wondering - My schedule last week went like this: class, yoga, class, class, class, carve a pumpkin, do a treasure hunt, dress for Halloween party, attend Halloween party, sleep, get up at 6:45 for a 7:45 am departure to Frankfurt, return from Frankfurt at 11:30 pm, sleep, get up at 8:00 am for a (9:00 am departure) to Ronchamp to see Notre Dame du Haut, return, grade mid-terms, sleep, get up at 8:00 am to leave to go to the museums in Strasbourg and to teach 2 more classes, museum suddenly closes for a strike at 2pm, return to Chateau, grade, eat at the BBQ, grade until 12:00-12:30 am and send in Mid-Term grades.
Monday, class from 1-7, deal with a crisis all day and early evening, got to sleep, up again, crisis continuing, more class from 1-7 with a stern lecture to all the students to "grow up" and "be happy" because WE ARE IN FRANCE!
On to happier thoughts: the Halloween Festivities were Wonderful!
I am still looking for a photograph that will do my outfit justice. I came as an obnoxiously dressed tourist. I must say it was something to behold!





The Mummy wrap was a lot of fun to watch. We wondered where all the toilet paper was and then we found it! We all had a great time at the Halloween Party! : )
Here's the whole herd all dressed up!
More details from Strasbourg soon!

No comments: